We would like to share the love and knowledge of sewing and textile! Nowadays much less people have the skills of sewing compare to when our parents were young, also it is great skill to have. We will teach different type of hand stitching, how to operate sewing machines, selecting fabric suited to the projects and how to read patterns. Older and advanced students will learn more of the advance knowledge of related technique and ideas.
Around 90% of our material comes from recycled source like industrial waste. Don’t worry they are clean! We are conscious about reducing waste and take care of our environment while making great projects!
- SEWING workshops are on everyday through the school holiday period except on the weekends.
- Book 1 or multiple days. We have several projects to choose from so students won’t repeat the activities.
- Suitable for 6 years old + up
Sewing Workshop 10am – 4pm : $143
Extended Hours 9 – 10am & 4 – 5pm : $11
*Fee including GST
Autumn School Holiday Workshops
- 10% discount for multiple workshops (even on the same day!) and sibling bookings within the same school holiday period.
- Lunch period 12 – 1pm is included in the cost when booking both morning and afternoon Art workshops on the same day.
- Extended hours 9-10am & 4-5pm is available.
- We accept Creative Kids vouchers.
- BYO lunch, snack & drink. NO NUTS products.