ILLUSTRATION CLASS by Charlotte Dennis
8 years & up / Every MON 3:45 – 4:45 PM – This class is now open for adults!
5 years & up / Every THU 3:45 – 4:45 PM
Min 3, Max 10 students
Step by step tutorial by an illustrator Charlotte Dennis.
You can see Charlotte’s works here https://www.instagram.com/charlottedennis_art/
Basic Materials : We will update with additional material
- lead pencil and eraser
- drawing paper, or watercolor paper and drawing paper (for warm up)
- cup or bowl to trace circle
- ruler or straight edge
- sharpie marker, waterproof pen, or waterproof ink with brush
- watercolor paint or watercolor pencils, paint brush, water
- rag, hand towel, or paper towel
We will send you invitation to each Zoom classes
All classes $16.50 each! Whole term bookings welcome!
- This class is delivered via Zoom, a high performance video chat platform. You will need a reliable internet connection, with a minimum speed of 1Mpbs for both upload and download and a charged up and/or plugged in device to stream the workshop. You can test your speed here.
- These are interactive live classes. Your children can follow the instructions and ask questions to our teachers. Teacher/s and students will see and hear each others. Please set the computer in appropriate place.
- Only the registered student will be the one interacting at the class. Please book in all siblings to attend so we can count and won't exceed max number.