ILLUSTRATION CLASS by Charlotte Dennis
5 years & up / every Thu 3:45 – 4:45 pm on school term weeks
Min 3, Max 10 students
Term 3 : $200 + GST / 10 weeks term or $20 + GST / per class.
We recommend term booking as we will build the technique each weeks.
These step by step classes help students build their drawing and watercolour painting skills, and think about storytelling in their art. Some topics involve observational drawing from life, and many involve drawing from the imagination while employing techniques such as simple shapes and construction lines. At the end of the term, students will have the skills to draw a full scene, with setting, objects, and characters!
You can see Charlotte’s works here https://www.instagram.com/charlottedennis_art/
Basic Materials : We will update with additional material
- lead pencil and eraser
- drawing paper, or watercolor paper and drawing paper (for warm up)
- cup or bowl to trace circle
- ruler or straight edge
- sharpie marker, waterproof pen, or waterproof ink with brush
- watercolor paint or watercolor pencils, paint brush, water
- rag, hand towel, or paper towel
We will send you invitation to each Zoom class!
- This class is delivered via Zoom, a high performance video chat platform. You will need a reliable internet connection, with a minimum speed of 1Mpbs for both upload and download and a charged up and/or plugged in device to stream the workshop. You can test your speed here.
- These are interactive live classes. Your children can follow the instructions and ask questions to our teachers. Teacher/s and students will see and hear each others. Please set the computer in appropriate place.
- Only the registered student will be the one interacting at the class. Please book in all siblings to attend so we can count and won't exceed max number.