Paint Your Imagination!
- Min 3, Max 10 students
- Suited for primary school students
Half Day Workshop 9am – 12pm, 1 – 4pm : $70+GST each
Extended Hours 12 – 1pm, 4 – 5pm : $10+GST/ hr
Lunch period 12 – 1pm is included in the cost when booking both morning and afternoon workshops on the same day.
Seascape Painting and Collage
FRI 2 OCT 9am – 12pm
WED 7 OCT 1 – 4pm
We will be creating an artwork using a variety of painting techniques and tools to convey distance and light. We will learn how to collage to create depth and interest in a beautiful seascape scene.
THU 8 OCT 9am – 12pm
Have you ever been fascinated by the colours revealed by scratch art? We will be learning how to make your piece from scratch and finish a detailed line artwork celebrating the beauty of moths.
Full Moon Skyscape
TUE 6 OCT 9am – 12pm
In this workshop we will practice a number of painting techniques to capture a sense of falling night. We will learn how to convey a vivid skyscape in a simple guided step by step process.
Flying Egret in Gold Leaf
TUE 29 SEP 9am – 12pm
FRI 9 OCT 9am – 12pm
Have you seen gold leaf in artwork and wondered how to use it? In this workshop, we will learn the techniques of watercolour, gouache and gold leaf to create a layered and striking artwork of an animal of your choice.
Spring Holiday Workshops
- 10% discount for multiple workshops (even on the same day!) and sibling bookings within the same workshop period.
- Lunch period 12 – 1pm is included in the cost when booking both morning and afternoon workshops on the same day.
- Extended hours 9-10am & 4-5pm is available.
- You can use Creative Kids vouchers.
- BYO lunch, snack & drink.