Artmaking Fun with Little Kids
- Welcome to book 1 or more workshops.
- Discount rate available for multiple days/ sibling bookings within the same workshop period.
- This is drop off class. Suitable for 3 to 5 years old who can attend workshop on their own.
- Min 3, Max 6 students
9am – 12pm : $70+GST
No extended hours for this workshop
Let It Spin!
Spins and Pendulum!!
MON 6 July 9AM – 12PM
WED 8 July 9AM – 12PM
Make Paper bird mobile sculpture!
The Leopard Walks / Watercolour and Collage
MON 13 JUL 9AM – 12PM
In this workshop we will learn traditional watercolour techniques to capture the character of animals. A range of mixed mediums will be utilised to create a layered piece of art.
WED 15 July 9AM – 12PM
We will be examining traditional botanical illustrations of mushrooms to observe the exciting array of varieties. We will learn and apply watercolour painting techniques for different effects to create our own fantasy mushrooms.
- We will operate this Winter school holiday workshops under COVID-19 restrictions. We need to restrict the number of families who enter our studio for drop off and pick up. Please remain outside the building and we will guide you at the front door. We suggest one parent per student when possible. Artspark COVID-19 Policy is here. This policy will be updated when the restrictions change.
- Sewing workshops are all day 10am-4pm. All other workshops are half day workshops.
- 10% discount for morning + afternoon workshops to make an all day workshop. Lunch time 12-1pm will be included without extra fee.
- Extended hours are available with extra cost.
- Discount for multiple workshops/ sibling bookings within the same workshop period.
- All our holiday workshops including toddler's workshop ARTMAKING FUN FOR LITTLE KIDS are drop off sessions. We will kindly ask parents and carers to leave our studio after the drop off.
- There are no art and sewing activities during the extended hours. We recommend to bring reading material etc.
WHAT TO BRING (and not to bring)
- Lunch (for all day workshops), snack *NO NUTS PRODUCTS PLEASE!
* Students will stay at the studio during the workshop time. Teachers won't be able to buy lunch and snack for them.
- Water bottle
- Appropriate clothes and shoes for art and sewing activities. Artspark will not be held liable for clothes damaged from the workshop and activities at the garden.
- And reading material for break time if you like.
- Please do not wear Heelys at Artspark.
- Students are not permitted to use electronic devices like mobile phone, iPad etc while staying at our studio. There could be some exceptions and they can ask the teacher.