Paint Your Imagination!
- Min 3, Max 10 students
- Suited for primary school students
Half Day Workshop 9am – 12pm, 1 – 4pm : $70+GST each
Extended Hours 12 – 1pm, 4 – 5pm : $10+GST/ hr
Lunch period 12 – 1pm is included in the cost when booking both morning and afternoon workshops on the same day.
Welcome to a Small World
THU 9 Jul 9am – 12pm
TUE 13 Jul 1 – 4pm
In this workshop we will let our imaginations run wild as we paint a fantasy landscape. We will be examining the insect world and painting a scene of a character or yourself in a lush magical land with a focus on composition and scale.
FRI 10 July 1 – 4PM
We will be examining traditional botanical illustrations of mushrooms to observe the exciting array of varieties. We will learn and apply watercolour painting techniques for different effects to create our own fantasy mushrooms.
A View from above
THU 16 JUL 1 – 4PM
How do artists convey a sense of perspective in their artwork? In this workshop, we will be discussing and demonstrating the principles of perspective through vanishing points, horizon lines and scale of elements. We will be using all these principles to paint a scene from our own imagination with a strong sense of perspective.
- We will operate this Winter school holiday workshops under COVID-19 restrictions. We need to restrict the number of families who enter our studio for drop off and pick up. Please remain outside the building and we will guide you at the front door. We suggest one parent per student when possible. Artspark COVID-19 Policy is here. This policy will be updated when the restrictions change.
- Sewing workshops are all day 10am-4pm. All other workshops are half day workshops.
- 10% discount for morning + afternoon workshops to make an all day workshop. Lunch time 12-1pm will be included without extra fee.
- Extended hours are available with extra cost.
- Discount for multiple workshops/ sibling bookings within the same workshop period.
- All our holiday workshops including toddler's workshop ARTMAKING FUN FOR LITTLE KIDS are drop off sessions. We will kindly ask parents and carers to leave our studio after the drop off.
- There are no art and sewing activities during the extended hours. We recommend to bring reading material etc.
WHAT TO BRING (and not to bring)
- Lunch (for all day workshops), snack *NO NUTS PRODUCTS PLEASE!
* Students will stay at the studio during the workshop time. Teachers won't be able to buy lunch and snack for them.
- Water bottle
- Appropriate clothes and shoes for art and sewing activities. Artspark will not be held liable for clothes damaged from the workshop and activities at the garden.
- And reading material for break time if you like.
- Please do not wear Heelys at Artspark.
- Students are not permitted to use electronic devices like mobile phone, iPad etc while staying at our studio. There could be some exceptions and they can ask the teacher.