Updated 26th July 2022
– If your child/ren attends our workshops with cold or/and flu symptoms, we will need you to collect your child/ren. We cannot refund or credit this case.
– For COVID19 related cancellations due to lockdown, contracting the diseases or waiting for test results, credit notes will be issued.
Please follow updated version of guidance.
Updated details according to Public Health Orders and restrictions by NSW goverment.
At Artspark we will be implementing some specialized COVID-19 Procedures to ensure the safety of our community and comply with recommendations from the Australian Health Protection Principal Committee (AHPPC) and NSW Health Guidelines. These procedures help minimize risk of COVID-19 exposure among our students, families, and teachers. Techniques we will use include:
1. Management of illness in staff or students
2. Health & hygiene practices
3. Studio cleaning guidelines
4. Studio classes guidelines
We will update students, parents and staff on our procedures around COVID-19 as changes occur.
GATHERING AND MOVEMENT
After class pick up will be from outside the studio. Parents are not permitted to enter the building, as we need to prevent crowding inside.
MANAGEMENT OF ILLNESS OF STAFF OR CHILDREN
If a child is sick, they must not attend the class. We request that even mild respiratory symptoms or mild influenza-like symptoms be taken as a sign not to attend.
If a teacher is sick, they must not come to the studio and should remain at home. If a teacher is out sick, they will be required to be tested for COVID-19 before they can return to work. This negative test result is required in order to protect students, their families, and other staff. If a child or staff member displays signs of illness while at the studio, they will be sent home as soon as possible. If there is a confirmed case of COVID-19, we will contact the National Coronavirus Helpline (1800 020 080) for further advice. HEALTH & HYGIENE GUIDELINES
Everyone that enters the studio must practice good hygiene to protect against infection and prevent the spread of COVID-19. Good hygiene practices include:
– Washing hands with soap and water for 20 seconds, or using hand sanitiser, when entering studio, and at regular intervals throughout the day
(particularly before and after eating, and after going to the toilet)
(for younger students, this may include having a regular hand washing schedule)
– Covering coughs and sneezes with one’s elbow or a tissue
– Placing used tissues directly into the bin
– Avoiding touching one’s eyes, nose and mouth
– Not sharing food or drink.
– Paper hand towels will be provided and disposed of in similar fashion
– Staff will continually undertake cleaning processes where needed (eg: if a child is sneezing or coughing, staff will clean nearby surfaces with disinfectant immediately)
Standard precautions will be adopted when providing first aid, such as sanitising hands before and after providing first aid, and wearing gloves. Hand sanitiser & gloves will be available in our studio First Aid kit.
FEE & REFUND
Thank you for your cooperation with these measures to keep our community healthy!