This step by step class helps students build their drawing and watercolour painting skills, and think about storytelling in their art. Some topics involve observational drawing from life, and many involve drawing from the imagination while employing techniques such as simple shapes and construction lines. At the end of the term, students will have the skills to draw a full scene, with setting, objects, and characters!
This class will be run by an illustrator Charlotte Dennis.
You can view Charlotte’s works here https://www.instagram.com/charlottedennis_art/
- Min 3, Max 10 students
- Suited for 8 years old & up
Monday 3:45 – 5:15pm during the school terms
Free pick up from Rozelle PS at 3pm
10 weeks term : $350 + GST
Sibling / multiple class booking discount available
- 10% discount for multiple classes and sibling bookings within the same school term period. *except Art Playgroup.
- We are Creative Kids voucher provider. Please add details on the booking form.
- The fee will be according to the number of the weeks of terms.
- Mid-term start is welcome.